Discover our brand new Midnight Gather gas stove cover . Need extra space on the counter ? If you like to entertain and are always needing extra space, then this stove top cover is perfect for you. Try out our one of a kind oven covers and you wont be disappointed.
🔷HOW WE MEASURE 🔷
COOKTOP ( COUNTER SPACE ON ALL 4 SIDES)
- this model sits on your counter on all 4 sides- the variation size is the inner dimensions of our cover
- choose the option that is the total length width and height of your cooktop
- example- if you choose the -33"by 22" by 2 1/4” - that is the inside of our cover
- which makes the overall dimensions around 34 1/2” by 23 1/2” ( due to the thickness of the wood we use)
FREESTANDING RANGE STOVE -(range that has the built in backsplash or vertical back)
- these models will actually sit on the stove top instead of the cabinets
SLIDE IN RANGE STOVE- ( these sit flush or close to flush with your counter top, but generally have the knobs that protrude out from cabinets with no
counter space in the front, for the stove top cover to sit on)
- this model will have the sides and back sitting on your counter and the front will sit on the stove top
- these generally require custom measurements, so you will choose the variation size that it is the closest to your model
- message us and we will get the specific measurements we need from you
-Each stove cover is made from handpicked wood and is coated in a high performance satin top coat to make cleaning up a lot easier.
This oven cover is designed for a more modern kitchen as opposed to our normal farmhouse style covers. Dont forget to check out our etsy home page - especially if you would like to see our whole line up of oven covers.
-Painted in pitch black with letters in snow white
- Made to give a nice clean yet refined appeal to any kitchen
-made to go over gas or electric stoves.
- variation sizes are inner dimensions, these are the measurements that the stove cover will completely cover - designed to cover stove and sit on counter
- PLEASE NOTE ****
we do not stain the underside of these covers- the heat from stove top will ruin the finish and/or stain
Materials: pine, wood.