This beautiful hardwood is designed to stand out and draw the eye in any kitchen. This is the perfect gift for Mother's Day, as a Housewarming gift, Realtor's gift, Hostess gift, or as a Home decor piece. Stove top covers are made for protecting your stove top and keeping oven area clean.
- our covers are custom made from 100% actual wood- we do not use any fake wood or mdf- these covers are made to last a lifetime with the right care.
-Made from white oak and stained in black
-Oak grains are straight, coarse and the pores are extremely large and give it that raised feeling texture.
-Comes with half moon cut out for handlers
🔷HOW WE MEASURE 🔷
All variation sizes are inner dimensions
COOKTOP ( COUNTER SPACE ON ALL 4 SIDES)
- this model sits on your counter on all 4 sides- the variation size is the inner dimensions of our cover
- choose the option that is the total length width and height of your cooktop
- example- if you choose the -33"by 22" by 2 1/4” - that is the inside of our cover
- which makes the overall dimensions around 34 1/2” by 23 1/2” ( due to the thickness of the wood we use)
FREESTANDING RANGE STOVE -(range that has the built in backsplash or vertical back)
- these models will actually sit on the stove top instead of the cabinets
-Range stove Model-these measurements fit most range stoves
outside (total)- 30"x22"x2.5'
inside (clearance)- 28.5"x20.5"x1.75"
- if these dimensions don't work- then please message us for customization
SLIDE IN RANGE STOVE- ( these sit flush or close to flush with your counter top, but generally have the knobs that protrude out from cabinets with no
counter space in the front, for the stove top cover to sit on)
- this model will have the sides and back sitting on your counter and the front will sit on the stove top
- these generally require custom measurements, so you will choose the variation size that it is the closest to your model
- message us and we will get the specific measurements we need from you
Our White Mist Stove Top Cover will have limited availability, but we will try and get as many made as we can.
-Red oak- arguably the most popular wood in the US- even many vinyl and imitation wood surfaces are printed to look like red oak. Red oak is hard strong, and gorgeous when finished properly.
- Made to give a nice rustic yet refined appeal to any kitchen
-made to go over gas or electric stoves.
- PLEASE NOTE ****
we do not stain the underside of these covers- the heat from stove top will ruin the finish and/or stain
Materials: oak, wood.