Enjoy one of our high quality stove top covers, this noodle board comes with distressing and the Blessed quote.
-Farmhouse style noodle board - white, gray, and charcoal
-Each stove cover is made from handpicked wood.
-We start with a seagull gray and then add some charcoal grays as well. Topped with a Snow White and distressed.
-Each one of our noodle boards come with either metal handles or cut outs.
**Please put which handle type you want in the notes section of your order**
-Please see handle choices in the pictures
🔷HOW WE MEASURE 🔷
COOKTOP ( COUNTER SPACE ON ALL 4 SIDES)
- this model sits on your counter on all 4 sides- the variation size is the inner dimensions of our cover
- choose the option that is the total length width and height of your cooktop
- example- if you choose the -33"by 22" by 2 1/4” - that is the inside of our cover
- which makes the overall dimensions around 34 1/2” by 23 1/2” ( due to the thickness of the wood we use)
FREESTANDING RANGE STOVE -(range that has the built in backsplash or vertical back)
- these models will actually sit on the stove top instead of the cabinets
-Range stove Model-these measurements fit most range stoves
outside (total)- 30"x22"x2.5'
inside (clearance)- 28.5"x20.5"x1.75"
- if these dimensions don't work- then please message us for customization
SLIDE IN RANGE STOVE- ( these sit flush or close to flush with your counter top, but generally have the knobs that protrude out from cabinets with no
counter space in the front, for the stove top cover to sit on)
- this model will have the sides and back sitting on your counter and the front will sit on the stove top
- these generally require custom measurements, so you will choose the variation size that it is the closest to your model
- message us and we will get the specific measurements we need from you
For a more personalized quote or name- please use the add on listing for personalization.
Here are a few more White Stove Cover Options
- PLEASE NOTE ****
we do not stain the underside of these covers- the heat from stove top will ruin the finish and/or stain
Materials: pine, brass, wood.