- Keep the dust off your stove tops or the pet hair with a completely enclosed oven cover.
-Entertain friends with added counter space and extra appeal in the kitchen when using one of our stove top wooden cover.
🔷HOW WE MEASURE 🔷
COOKTOP ( COUNTER SPACE ON ALL 4 SIDES)
- this model sits on your counter on all 4 sides- the variation size is the inner dimensions of our cover
- choose the option that is the total length width and height of your cooktop
- example- if you choose the -33"by 22" by 2 1/4” - that is the inside of our cover
- which makes the overall dimensions around 34 1/2” by 23 1/2” ( due to the thickness of the wood we use)
FREESTANDING RANGE STOVE -(range that has the built in backsplash or vertical back)
- these models will actually sit on the stove top instead of the cabinets
SLIDE IN RANGE STOVE- ( these sit flush or close to flush with your counter top, but generally have the knobs that protrude out from cabinets with no
counter space in the front, for the stove top cover to sit on)
- this model will have the sides and back sitting on your counter and the front will sit on the stove top
- these generally require custom measurements, so you will choose the variation size that it is the closest to your model
- message us and we will get the specific measurements we need from youWe use several different dyes and mixed it in with a gel stain to give this stove top cover a beautiful looking finish.
Each cover is coated in a high performance semi gloss top coat to make cleaning up a lot easier.
- all our covers are food safe and coated with a semi gloss finish for easy clean up
- not suitable for use as a cutting board- we can do by request
Made for gas stoves - but we can lower the height for electric stoves as well-
-- variation sizes are inner the dimensions,
these are the measurements that the stove cover will completely cover - designed to cover stove and sit on counter
- PLEASE NOTE ****
-we do not stain the underside of these covers- the heat from stove top will ruin the finish and/or stain
- although we use the same wood and same stains all monitors are different and shades may be slightly different.
Materials: knotty pine, wood.