Check out our Industrial line of elevated dog bowls. The Rustic and reclaimed wood bowls are accented with new walnut and maple, and the black iron legs are designed to have some weight so dogs cant push it or move it.
These bowls are a must for blind or partially blind dogs- help your dog find his bowl with one of these veterinarian suggested elevated bowls.
-industrial Pipe legs - painted and then scuffed up a little to go along with rustic look
- brackets on top- painted and scuffed as well
- old barn-wood slats for the top
- border wrapped with black walnut
- sides are character maple
- 2 stainless steel bowls that are raised slightly for appearance
- pipes are 3/4" heavy duty and sturdy
4"- for cats, comes with 1/2 pint bowls - (not enough room for decorative brackets on top)
6"- comes with 1 quart bowls- (not enough room for decorative brackets on top)
10"- 2 quart bowls- comes with decorative brackets shown in pictures
16"- 3 quart bowls- comes with decorative brackets shown in pictures
24"- 5 quart bowls- comes with decorative brackets shown in pictures
- Raised feeders are more sanitary for dogs to eat and drink
- removable bowls for cleaning
-bowls are stainless steel and scratch resistant
-they are durable heavy feeding stations that should last the lifetime of your pets
- heavy and heavy duty
* side notes*
- top brackets only available on medium and large sizes
reclaimed wood may vary in color due to the stock available.
ALL PIPES,WOOD, AND BRACKETS WILL COME SCUFFED UP UNLESS SPECIFIED
Materials: reclaimed barn wood, walnut, character maple, industrial pipe, stainless steel, iron brackets.