Enjoy that added counter space with a one of a kind custom oven cover.
- this stove top cover is stained in a bright orange for a mid century modern appeal
Oven Covers are designed to add extra counter space and they are great for keeping your stove top clean of any debris or pet hair.
**Please put which handle type you want in the notes section of your order**
-Please see handle choices in the pictures
🔷HOW WE MEASURE 🔷
COOKTOP ( COUNTER SPACE ON ALL 4 SIDES)
- this model sits on your counter on all 4 sides- the variation size is the inner dimensions of our cover
- choose the option that is the total length width and height of your cooktop
- example- if you choose the -33"by 22" by 2 1/4” - that is the inside of our cover
- which makes the overall dimensions around 34 1/2” by 23 1/2” ( due to the thickness of the wood we use)
FREESTANDING RANGE STOVE -(range that has the built in backsplash or vertical back)
- these models will actually sit on the stove top instead of the cabinets
-Range stove Model-these measurements fit most range stoves
outside (total)- 30"x22"x2.5'
inside (clearance)- 28.5"x20.5"x1.75"
- if these dimensions don't work- then please message us for customization
SLIDE IN RANGE STOVE- ( these sit flush or close to flush with your counter top, but generally have the knobs that protrude out from cabinets with no
counter space in the front, for the stove top cover to sit on)
- this model will have the sides and back sitting on your counter and the front will sit on the stove top
- these generally require custom measurements, so you will choose the variation size that it is the closest to your model
- message us and we will get the specific measurements we need from you all our covers are food safe and coated with a semi gloss finish for easy clean up
- not suitable for use as a cutting board-
- choose between our metal handles or hand hole cut outs
This beautiful hardwood is designed to stand out and draw the eye in any kitchen. Each stove cover is made from handpicked wood and each piece is picked out specifically for the grain patterns. Made from red oak and stained for a beautiful accented kitchen piece.
Oak grains are straight, coarse and the pores are extremely large and give it that raised texture feeling.
Red oak- arguably the most popular wood in the US- even many vinyl and imitation wood surfaces are printed to look like red oak. Red oak is hard strong, and gorgeous when finished properly.
This model comes standard with the oil rubbed bronze handles
- Made to give a nice rustic yet refined appeal to any kitchen
-made to go over gas or electric stoves.
- PLEASE NOTE ****
we do not stain the underside of these covers- the heat from stove top will ruin the finish and/or stain
Materials: oak, wood.