Don't want to mess up that beautiful grass? Or maybe you don't have the garden space for all those veggies you want to plant this year? Garden with a little bit of style with a tiered planter that allows you to garden on your patio. This vertical ladder planter is perfect for a patio piece or an addition to your garden. These 3,4, or 5 tier planters are perfect for apartment life as well.
Spice up your patio with a raised garden planter and start keeping fresh herbs you can pick instead of using out of a plastic container.
-58” H x 25" W x 5"D- (5 Tier)
- 46” H x 25" W x 5" D- (4 Tier)
- 34” H x 25” W x 5” D - (3 Tier)
Boxes are 24” Lx 5.5” D 8” W
The cedar variation just means that it doesn’t have any sealer on it. Designed this way so our DIY customers can paint it however they choose.
Common veggies grown in these planters are strawberries
- Cedar is a lightweight and dimensionally stable wood that lies flat and stays straight.
- Western Red Cedar fibers contain oils that act as natural preservatives to help the wood resist rot and decay
- It is bacterial and fungal resistance, and coupled with the fact that Cedar is 80% the strength of Oak
Please note- some assembly is required - a drill to Make small pilot holes into legs is the only equipment needed. Also the white planter is now in a separate listing.
Our website at stonewondesigns.com
Materials: cedar, wood, pine.
It is perfect!! Exactly what I was wanting. Thank you so much!! Will definitely be back for more purchases.